may 24th meeting!
Wow, it’s been a looong time since we’ve blogged. But let’s not get hung up on that. We’re back (for now) and that’s all that matters (again, for now).
Just want to give you info on our May 24, 2011 meeting. We’re insanely excited about it. We’re slicing and dicing our typical format this time around. Instead of the usual hourish-long presentations, we’ll do things lightning style.
What does that mean?
6 presenters, each presenting for ~10 minutes. Sounds sweet, eh? We think it will be.
We have a great roster of speakers who’ve volunteered their time:
- Cory Allen, creative director at IDL Solutions and freelance designer for Cory Allen Design. He’ll speak on the UX considerations that have been made while designing Zap Four.
- Lyman Casey, co-founder and partner of Centralis, a User Experience research and design company based in the Chicago area. He’ll discuss the values of remote and local user testing.
- Kris Gosser, Swiss Army Knife at Harqen.com. He’ll talk about audio UX.
- Daria Kempka, Web/Interactive producer at Marquette and producer of DrawCamp. She’ll walk us through some favorite sketching and knowledge games used by the Marquette’s Office of Marketing and Communication.
- Jessica Krowiorz, User Experience Designer at Direct Supply. She’ll give a demo of LiveScribble Echo Pen and describe how she uses it within her UX practice.
- Stephanie Sansoucie, Senior User Experience Architect & Consultant at Ascendant Technology. She’ll present a short case study involving the transition of a web portal experience to a mobile platform for a Fortune 500 pharmaceutical group.
The event takes place Tuesday, May 24th at 5th Ward Pub (814 South 2nd Street in Milwaukee, WI). It starts at 6:30pm.
You can RSVP on our Facebook page.
We look forward to seeing you!