Our friends at the Wisconsin chapter of the Society for Technical Communication will be hosting an HTML5 workshop in April.
Agenda for the workshop includes:
• What is HTML5?
• What are the differences between HTML4 and 5?
• Why is HTML5 getting more adapted these days?
• Where else is it being used other than webpages?
• How is it HTML5 going to benefit Technical Communicator?
• Is it worth to add this skill set to our profiles?
• What are the prerequisite to learn HTML5?
• Is there a need for certification?
• How long does it take to prepare for the Certification?
• Building a basic page in HTML 5 using Dreamweaver.
• HTML5 in mobile applications.
Date: April 14, 2012
Time: 9am – noon
Location: Country Inn and Suites 1250 Moorland Road , Milwaukee