weekist links: week ending may 3rd
A short roundup of good things we’ve read/watched/listened to in the last 7 days. Sometimes about UX, sometimes not. All things you can learn from.
- MUD: Minimal Viable Design
- “We don’t like make-believe. Make-believe doesn’t get us a great product.” Secrets From Facebook’s Mobile UX Testing Team
- Kicking-starting intrapreneurship: creating a design innovation program within a large company – a poster from the UX team at Citrix, presented at IA Summit 2013
- Microsoft – a pioneer of design?! The Flattening of Design
- No ideas are stupid.
- A really interesting take on coding color for colorblindness.