April 25 meetup: Journey Mapping
When: Monday, April 25, 6:30pm
Where: SafeNet Consulting (1036 West Juneau Ave, in the Pabst Business Center – it’s their new location!)
Cost: FREE! Our hosts will be providing pizza and sodas, too!
RSVP: Here (note: you are not required to RSVP to attend. Feel free to just show up!)
Does your company really know their users? Are user experiences being made based technology instead of the user? With mountains of demographic and analytic data at your finger tips, is the team missing the real view users are experiencing?
In this mkeUX session, we will dive into utilizing Journey Maps as an important UX tool. A few of the topics we will be covering:
- What is a Journey Map? What are the different types?
- What is needed to generate a Journey Map?
- When do you use a Journey Map? When do you not?
- How do you identify and resolve gaps that arise?
- How can a Journey Map aide in estimating and generating backlogs?
Frank Dalton is an accomplished UX strategist, experience architect and creative leader with over 14+ years in delivering award winning digital experiences for clients. He is currently the User Experience Practice Director at SafeNet Consulting.